Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Select Description
Each barrel is hand-selected for its one-of-a-kind flavour, robust taste and notes of toasted oak, vanilla and caramel.
- The perfect trade-up super premium whiskey from the Jack Daniel’s family. Winner of 2 Gold Medals at 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
- Its so special that only 1 in 100 barrels is deemed good enough to become a Single Barrel by the Jack Daniel’s Master Distiller.
- How to drink: Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel on the Rocks
- Housed in the uppermost floors of our Barrelhouse where the greater swings in temperature cause the biggest interactions with the barrel and impart the most unique flavours.
- Tasting Notes: Delicate notes of vanilla and caramel on entry, giving way to rich peppery spice. Pleasant lingering finish.
Great selection shipping is a little pricey
You can’t have this flavor of whiskey shipped from the manufacturer to my area. Not quite sure why, but luckily I found this site and they do ship here. You just have to pay a lot for shipping. Still cheaper than a trip to Tennessee. My friends were ecstatic.
it is a very smooth drink
was recommended by a friend
They had exactly what we wanted and fast shipping. Thanks!
At first this bourbon is strong. It takes a sip for it to settle in and get the full feel/taste of it. Thank you for making it available since Jack Daniel’s is in my lineage.
Well packaged bottle made it safe and in time for a weekend treat.
I always love to try different wines. I was looking for a different Sauvignon Blanc to try. The Sales Girl recommended the Governors Bay. I really enjoy drinking it.